Reset OKI C3300 laser printer
- I reset the network configuration by pushing the small reset button on the back of the printer (near to the RJ45 port), then I turned it off and on again.
- Now it says hello to my DHCP server and get an IP address.
- From OKI I downloaded an application called Network Card Setup, and it allowed me to change the password, and log into web configuration.
- On the front page I got the information about toner usage.
- The default admin password is the three last octets (6 chars) of the MAC address, without any separators (
:) and the username is
- After logging in, I could see the information about supplies.